Sunday, August 26, 2012

Classroom Set Up

Last week I continued to work on the set-up of my classroom.  I am trying to incorporate more ideas for my garden theme. 


Here is the view looking out at my room from my desk. 


 I bought some cheap vines from Dollar Tree to use as group number signs.  I simply attached cut-out numbers from the pack that I bought for my bulletin boards and attached them with a stapler to the vines hung from the ceiling. 


 My Math bulletin board with some basics for the beginning of the year - number words and a hundreds chart. 



The beginning of my "Reading Grove" bulletin board.  I bought some new poster sets that are in the pile to be laminated that will go on this board as soon as they are ready.


My writing center board - "Writing Blooms Here"!  Love it!


And here is the "Reading Grove" area, complete with artificial flowers!


And, not that I did this, but I was so happy that my new faucet and water fountain spout got installed while I ran out for lunch one day last week.  I've been without a working sink since the end of last school year.  So happy to have it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment